Once the company’s needs have been appropriately determined and an implementation plan prepared, we then schedule the implementation. Prior to the actual implementation day and on the implementation day, we will perform one or all of the following tasks, depending on the company’s needs:
- Create and customize QuickBooks or integrated third party application data file(s) to be used by all the users.
- Import customer, vendor, inventory, and other information from your existing accounting package into QuickBooks and third party application data files.
- Install QuickBooks software and third party application software on a networked server (if needed) and on each user’s workstation.
- Customize reports to meet the company’s industry specific reporting needs.
- Integrate QuickBooks with third party applications to address industry specific needs such as point of sale, time & billing, inventory, webstore integration, EDI, paperless office, etc.